After a six-month hiatus while we redesigned this web site, our e-newsletter returns with a fresh design of its own. We’re continuing to highlight recent projects and share resources that Paul collects.
Our goal is to have all of our resources online. Bookmarks are now on the site (and at pinboard.in) and available for searches. We’re beginning to add a collection of quotes, books and change theory models.
Paul is now blogging — let’s be transparent and state “Paul is now overcoming his fear of writing.” Watch for his thoughts from the intersection of business strategy & customer insight, leadership development & organizational change, collaboration & innovation, branding & communications. A selection of his blog entries will be listed in each e-newsletter.
Benefits of this change
- All of our editions are now managed through one provider, FeedBlitz.
- Weekly subscribers will receive one email per week, delivered in the wee hours each Wednesday morning.
- Our monthly subscribers will now have consistent delivery on the 10th day of every month.
- Personalized delivery options are now available to our subscribers through FeedBlitz customer service.
- We’ve cut our monthly e-newsletter expenses from $30 to under $5.
We want to hear from you
We’re still testing our e-newsletter through the myriad of email programs available. If your version could be improved, please send us a pdf example of what you’re viewing, along with the name of your email software and computer operating system.